Construct the circuit shown in Figure 1 below in Multisim with R1 = 2.2 KΩ and R2 = 1.8 KΩ. Use a 10% tolerance for the resistors. Assume an ideal diode.
- Calculate current (i) for the circuit. Show work.
- Calculate the voltage drops across R1 and across R2.
- Measure total current for the circuit and compare it to your calculated value in step 1. Be sure to provide a screenshot displaying the measured result.
- Measure the voltage drops across R1 and across R2, and compare it to what you calculated in step 2. Include a screenshot.
Reverse the polarity of the diode and construct the circuit. Repeat steps 3 and 4 above.
- Tabulate all your data, both calculated and measured, using units and headings as appropriate.
- Explain differences, if any, between your calculated and measured results in Part A. In detail and in words, explain the differences in results for Part B in relation to Part A.
Create a professional document including all the information above. Save the document as Lab1YourGID.docx (ex: Lab1G00050331.docx), or in another relevant document format.