Your organization has recently experienced growth in the number of employees on its payroll. In response to this, you are beginning the recruitment process for an additional payroll clerk. You would like to create a job analysis before writing any job advertisements. As part of the information gathering process, you have decided to create a job questionnaire that the current payroll clerk will complete. You will then conduct Internet research to develop a list of performance expectations for this position. Finally, you will draft ideas for meeting Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines during the recruitment process.
Part I: Create a job questionnaire (1-2 pages)
· You may refer to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Outlook Handbook for job description information that can help you form your questions.
· The questionnaire should be directed to the employee (e.g., What do you…).
· At a minimum, your questionnaire should elicit information about the following:
o Duties performed
o Special qualifications
o Equipment used
o Working conditions
o Interaction with others
o Supervisory responsibilities
o Decision-making responsibilities
Part 2: Performance Expectations List (1 page)
· Use the Internet to research performance measures for the position of a payroll clerk. (You may want to refer back to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Outlook Handbook).
· Create a list of at least 8 performance measures for this position.
Part 3: Equal Employment Opportunity (1 page)
· Discuss 2 or 3 strategies you will use during the recruitment process for the payroll clerk position that help ensure compliance with equal employment opportunity guidelines.
the paper must be in APA format with in text citations and have references that have live links so that the teacher can check the references