1. Calculate the future growth rate for both companies.
2. Which stock has better growth rate? Do you agree with this assessment? Explain. Support your answer with either a description of a new product growth or from past growth performance.
3. Calculate the future stock price for both companies.
4. From a time value of money point of view stand point what does the calculated stock price say about the market’s view on the time value of money for each stock?
5. Compare the calculated stock price with the current stock price for both companies.
6. Is either stock underpriced or overpriced? Explain.
7. Should an investor purchase either of those stocks?
8. Should one stock out perform the other?
9. Based on the ratings found in Phase 4, does one stock seem more finally healthy? Explain.
10. Does this financial health make a stronger case to invest in the stock? Explain.
700 – 1,000 words Cities and References and please elaborate on the answers to the questions that are given that the correction from my professor.