only for quicksolution
Deliverable Length: 5 pages
You have been hired as the new Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) at an S&P 500 company. As the CHRO, one of your primary roles is to be the workforce strategist. There has been a high voluntary turnover rate at this company and the CEO has directed you to develop a retention plan to resolve the high voluntary turnover rate. Write a 5-7 page research paper using APA style outlining a retention plan.
1. The student compared and contrasted between voluntary turnover rate and involuntary turnover rate. Moreover, the student researched the financial impact that voluntary turnover rate has upon the organization.
2. The student identified internal and external causes of voluntary turnover.
3. The student discussed the correlation between job satisfaction and voluntary turnover rate.
4. The student identified at least four different strategies for reducing voluntary turnover rate. Moreover, the student assessed the strengths and weaknesses of each strategy.
5. The student applied correct APA, style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.
6. The student supported the research paper with at least four different scholarly sources such as research journals, research studies, government or accredited
Deliverable Length: 500–750 words
As a newly promoted vice president (VP), your chief executive officer (CEO) has invited you to participate in this year’s upcoming strategic planning session. You know that this will be high-level type planning versus the more routine type planning you have done in the past. To prepare for this, you have done some research and noted the generic strategies model (cost leadership, differentiation, and focus) in a lot of the strategic-planning literature.
Using the Generic Strategies model, complete the following requirements:
- Identify and describe 3 retail firms.
- Note which of the 3 broad strategies that each firm seems to have chosen (low-cost producer, niche supplier, or differentiation strategy).
- Identify at least 2 specific tactics that each of the three employ to support your opinion of their method of competing.
- Do the tactics you cited seem to be working? On what evidence can you base your answer?