Complete the experiential exercise 5.1 Assessing Yourself at the end of the chapter, “Ethics and Corporate Responsibility.” Based on your score, create a plan to increase your skills in making ethical decisions in the workplace.
Your plan should include information on how you will:
- define and clarify the ethical issues you may face in the workplace and how you will determine if the issues warrant action
- obtain all the facts you need to make ethical decisions
- come up with possible options and solutions for dealing with ethical decisions
- evaluate the pros and cons of your options when faced with ethical decisions
- select the best option of those presented when making an ethical decision
- explain the ethical decision to those affected by the decision and ensure proper and effective implementation of the ethical solution