Submit a critical essay that responds to the following questions:
- Does the desire to be accepted as a part of a group leave one susceptible to conforming to the group’s norms?
- Can a group exert pressure that’s strong enough to change a member’s attitudes and behavior?
- How does one particular leadership model (a valid one, by today’s research standards, as discussed in this module’s materials) interact with the most important performance outcomes with regard to teams?
- What can you use from this analysis to help you be a better manager?
- How would a leader who was following the tenets of the leadership model interact with the members of his or her team in order to maximize the strengths of work teams in general while mitigating the pitfalls of such teams?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length in addition to the title page and reference page
- APA FORMATTING
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources!