You have been relocated by your employer to a new city for an assignment that will probably last for two years. You do not want to sell your home – a four-bedroom, two-bath Tudor – so you decide to rent it. A friend of yours in real estate has a potential lessee for you to meet. He is a 30-something single doctor beginning a two-year residency in the local hospital. You have some concerns about a single guy living in your house and taking care of it the way you would, but you agree to meet with him and possibly negotiate a lease. You must address the following:
- Describe the interested parties and their prospective goals in this negotiation.
- Analyze the parties’ dependencies and motivations and propose four options in this negotiation so that all parties’ goals are met.
- Discusses a bargaining behavior of a skilled negotiator that would be most advantageous to you in this negotiation.
- Explains why collaboration is the only bargaining style applicable to this negotiation, and identify the collaborative goals.
- Identify if any of the participants entered the negotiations with a cognitive bias. Discuss the implications.
- utilize three to four scholarly sources
total of 4 pages