Select two to three tasks a program could perform that would be useful.
Each task must include the following:
- A conditional step
- Some form of iteration
Example tasks include the following:
- Entering a number of items and calculating sales tax on a sale – Include a step offering a warranty for each item.
- Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius or the reverse over temperatures for several days
- Figuring out a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of units
These items may build on the tasks used in your Week 2 assignment or may be unique.
Create a Memo using the attached Memo Template for each of the tasks. The document should contain:
- a brief description of the task
- the pseudocode associated with the task
Create Visual Logic files to execute each of the tasks.
Save all the files in a single folder structure you zip into a single file to submit.
Submit zip file containing all files.