The maximum number of words set for this assignment is 350/answer. However, it is expected that answers to the assignment questions be succinct (i.e. precise and concise) with all sources of information fully referenced.
Answer the following questions:
1. Summarize and critique the principal aspects of the perspective of cyberethics as a field of professional ethics.
2. Can professional codes guide engineers in determining when it would be appropriate to blow the whistle? Explain with suitable examples.
3. Why do we need ethical theories? Explain from a cyberethics perspective.
4. Review the Value Sensitive Design (VSD) method. Should VSD, or something similar to it, be required for the design of all safety-critical and life-critical software?
5. Do computer/IT professionals have special moral responsibilities that ordinary computer users do not have? Justify your answer.
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us Use the following coupon "FIRST15"
https://wisdomessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo-300x60.png00adminhttps://wisdomessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo-300x60.pngadmin2020-07-12 11:17:202020-07-12 11:17:20Ethics and Professional Practice
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject,