In software engineering, one can find various life cycle models. Some examples include the waterfall model, agile processes, and iterative and incremental models. Research at least five (5) current and representative life cycle models.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least two (2) strengths for each model.
- Identify at least two (2) weaknesses for each model.
- Identify current trends in terms of life cycle modeling.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.