You have been asked to speak to your local training and development group on individual development plans (IDPs). Specifically, you are focusing on the following:
- How to create effective IDPs
- How to evaluate IDPs
- The importance of IDPs
Use the library, Internet, and course materials to research this topic and back up your recommendations for creating and evaluating IDPs.
Write the full text of your speech as at least a 2 page Word document with citations in APA format.
- Use examples to demonstrate each area of your speech.
- Use a variety of resources and cite them correctly.
- You should feel comfortable using industry-specific language because you are presenting to other training professionals.
- Must include in text citations and references in APA format
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.